Shudh Online Safed Musli contains pure powder of Safed Musli roots. Shudh Online products are selectively sourced, with great emphasis on purity and authenticity and are 100% natural products. We don't add any preservatives or additives in the product and using our product will get you closure to nature.
- 1) PACK COMPONENTS - Shudh Online Safed Musli contains pure powder of Safed Musli roots. All Shudh Online products are products with no additives.
- 2) Safety Warnings - Please store it in an airtight container away from sunlight. The product is packed in food grade resealable zipper pouch, which is easy to use
- 3) Special Feature - 100% NATURAL - All Shudh Online products are organic ayurveda products with no additives.
- 4) DIRECTIONS TO USE - Take 1/2 teaspoon with milk or water once or twice daily. It can get sticky while mixing directly with hot milk. Before mixing, MAKE A PASTE of the powder with a small quantity of water and then add the paste to hot milk. It can take 3 to 6 months to show results
5) Care Instructions - Please store in a cool and dry place, ASIN - B07PG23M2H
How to use - Take 2-4 grams of powder twice a day after taking food; Mix with honey or warm milk
Other names - Kapikachhu, Cowitch, Doolagundi, Velvet beans, Cow-hage. Kevanch, Atmagupta, Kivacc, cow hedge, cow itch, cowage, lacuna bean, Lyon bean, Donkey eye, monkey tamarind, Buffalo beans, Nescafe, Khaj-kuiri, Naicorna, Pilliadugu, Nayisonanguballi, Akolchi, Fluweelboon, Punaippidukkan, Konch