- TOOTHPOWDER, PREVENTS BLEEDING GUMS - Masikkai powder can be used as tooth powder by mixing with babul bark and neem in black salt. Supports as an astringent response in bleeding gums
- SUPPORT URINARY HEALTH - Majuphal powder supports loose motions control response. It also supports bacteria-fighting response & urinary tract health. The Powder of Majuphal is randomly used to promote relief from diarrhea or dysentery.
- SUPPORTS BLOOD CLOTTING - Majuphal promotes antioxidant response and helps healthy clotting of blood to prevent hemoglobin loss.
- Helps in the skin and face nourishing
- Overcomes bad odor from private areas
Usage: Take 1/2 teaspoon with warm water twice daily or as directed by your physician; Can be used externally as tooth power (or) used externally as skin, face, and bodypack
Other Name: Gall tree, gall oak, masikai, magic nut, aleppo oak, Mayaphala, Majuphul, Aphsa, Majoophal, Majuphal, Mecca Gall, Syrian Gall, Turkey Gall, Gallnut, Muajoophal, Mayfal, Maiphal, Maajoophal, Majuphal, Mazu, Machikaai, Mapalakam, Majakaanee, Mashikkay, Maayaphal, Mayakku, Maju, Machakaai, Masikki, Mussikki, Machakai, Maasikkai, Masikkai, Machikaaya, Mazu, Mazuphal, Baloot, Mazu Sabz